6 sept. 2012

Jesus left Romania

"... well things changed... things change and so they will... but the change round here is like something goin from bad tew worse... which inevitably forces one man tew take sum desperate measures ... Ain't gonna say much bout what happened back in the days now... I'll just let the blues speak for me... "

Name's Cognek... I play the blues...

I see people asking what is this blues thing round where I live... an I know it's not the right place... folks don't really freak out when I play a little tune er sumtn ...  but what's worse, they don't feel the music like they ought tew...

... Funny I started playin or at least tryin tew play the blues back in 2011... not quite a veteran but ever since I heard this music I never let it go.... i kinda find it quite useful ...hehe.
I recall that I had no clue about this kind of music... acutally first time I heard the lectrical gwitar screaming ... hell I was thinkin that it's country er sumtn... but I loved it ever since then...

I don't really feel like talkin nonsense now ... tryin to answer and explain stuff about music and soul and all that jazz... maybe later.... so much for the intro... I hear from y'all later now...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu